Advertisement

SHOCKING! Meet the first Openly GAY Male Hair Stylist in Lagos (PHOTOS)


Stanley Igho is a popular Hair Stylist in Lagos, so when a blog reader called my attention that I should go and do my aproko parole on Stanley’s Facebook profile, As at when I visited it, he had no privacy settings whatsoever so anybody can breeze in freely! I just hope he knows the implication of what he is doing, by openly revealing his s*xuality.

Meanwhile, He’s an adult so his choices, no body should form holier than thou here oh…
Check out the photos and kinda comment on his Facebook profile Here if you want to see more.
But bros na Naija you dey oh! 14 years no be joke. Lol
IMG_7065.JPG

SHOCKING! Meet the first Openly GAY Male Hair Stylist in Lagos (PHOTOS) SHOCKING! Meet the first Openly GAY Male Hair Stylist in Lagos (PHOTOS) Reviewed by Unknown on Sunday, October 05, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thank you for checking , kindly drop a comment.

©. Powered by Blogger.